6/22/2009

We were in a wreck!

Well, on the way home from Lawrence from our vacation, we ended up getting rear ended by another vehicle on the interstate. We were slowing to a stop and she hit us from behind. Luckily, there wasn't really much damage to the car. We were able to drive away and there wasn't really too much damage done to the vehicle or us. Really just the rear bumper needs to be replaced and that is about it.

Now, on to some good stuff. I was able to snag some pictures of the new house and here is what I have. The basement living room for the residents is the first picture. All that is left is to carpet this room and this room is complete.

Here is the tile color in the house. There will be a lot of tile in the house. Much much more than I ever expected.
Here is a picture of the kitchen/dining room. Every where the floor is black will be that tile in the previous picture. There is a lot of space and I just realized the light fixtures. I didn't even notice them when I was in the house!Here is a picture of the outside for now. I am sure it will be greened up after about a month! Move in day is July 2nd we believe, but really, we will just be moving in some of our stuff, but not actually sleeping there until around the 9th (our week off). Then we will spend all week putting stuff away! YIPPEE!!!!

No comments: