9/28/2011

babies











































































































Here are the two babies that i babysit, Ruby and Laila, and then pictures from the baby shower i just threw for my friend Jenny. It was a vintage baby shower (why not something easy, like frogs or something?!) I made a rose ball out of streamers and hot glued it onto a styrofoam ball. It took HOURS so I told her I'd hang it in the girls' room if she wasn't going to use it. Her mother in law made a diaper cake, friends made cupcakes and another the ducky punch. It was really fun how it all turned out, but I'm very glad it's over!

1 comment:

The Moores said...

Wow, that flower ball is pretty amazing! Wish you were here to make one for the baby shower at my house in a couple of weeks.