10/13/2011

house after pictures

My beautiful new welcome mat from Laura (yeah!) and the kids in their raincoats playing bare footed in the rain, which was TOTALLY an Oregon rain. I loved it!


The teen's room, which I gotta say, not too bad for a 17 year old girls' room, right Laura? =)


Tobie posing in the basement with barbies spread all over the floor



The girls's bedroom



Gideon's room



These two are the master bedroom







Our new Craig's list couch set in the living room. Can't say we would have chosen cream, but it's stain guarded and we just aren't eating on them or shoes on them. That kind of couch is in the basement =)




Here's my man in the dining room. the door you see in the background is the open front door, which is covering the master bedroom door




the open space on the left looks into the living room and the piano is straight to the back of the picture. to the right of the piano is the short hallway with the kids' room and the bathroom in the middle


















2 comments:

The Moores said...

Very nice! Very jealous of your giant basement. And of your master bedroom. Ah, to have a bathroom of my very own. Maybe someday.

TLKOREGON said...

It all looks soooo nice and big! I am sooooo excited for you. I love the living room furniture!! The Teenagers room looks WONDERFUL (taking into consideration my room when I was 17) =) LOVE LOVE YOU!