2/17/2012

Beautiful Things

Here is my newest painting that I started like 8 months ago.  I told Ryan if he wants me to stop obsessing over Italy then he'll have to take me someplace new
 He asked me on a date today, came home early and rang the front door with movie tickets inside of these beautiful flowers!  It was very sweet and romantic.  We are going to Old Chicago for dinner which we've never been to and he's already planned what we'll get for dinner.  It's a romantic date with 3 kids in tow so we'll be seeing the Muppets!  =)  But I love Amy Adams so it will be wonderful anyway b/c of my sweetheart snuggled up next to me.

2 comments:

The Moores said...

I love the painting! My birthday is coming up, and I could use a Woodard Italy Original to hang on my wall :). And what a sweet hubby you have to plan a lovely evening for you and your family!

TLKOREGON said...

Great painting!!! You are so talented! I would like a Woodard original painting of anything! =) Or just the original Woodard.....
Ryan has earned many good husband marks.
Love you!