7/05/2009

4th of July

Here are our 4th pictures. We did some fireworks in our front yard on the driveway. Sydney wasn't all to impressed with them but warmed up enough to the idea that she allowed me to hold her and do a sparkler (pic 2).
The next day we we went to the celebration in Goddard to watch the fireworks there. The first picture is for you Grandma's. This is her face for "I want to drink your soda and if you don't let me, I will make even a worse face than this one!" The other two were just some pics I got from the show. We had a blast and spent time with the Mary and Richard, the kids, and the new house parents here on campus.


Speaking of house parents, my next post will be some pictures of the new house. It still isn't finished and we are hoping sometime this week that it will be ready.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thank you for sharing your eveining. Looks like Syd is a bit aprensicve of the sparklers. Just to let you know that when you have just a few pictures on your blog I Alway check Mary's and she has pictures of your kids also. Thanks MARY!!for Ryan's mom.
Love you guys and thanks again for sharing.
Started my own blog it is http://diane-tom-edgett.blogspot.com