8/07/2009

McDonalds and Our Buggerfly

Is this a butterfly or a moth??? It looks like a butterfly but the colors were just weird. Also, this thing was just huge!!!
Ok, so the pics below are from our trip to the McD's to play in the play area. Since Leann wasn't around, I decided to let Sydney up into the play area with her brother and sister. She was enjoying it and having such a blast that when I wanted her to come down, she miraculously became deaf and was unable to hear me talking to her. I spent about five minutes walking around the area trying to get her to come down and she kept ignoring me. Finally, I cam up with a brilliant idea. I walked ournd the area with soda in hand asking Sydney if she wanted a drink. She immediately stopped, looked at me, said "Uh Huh" and started to come down. Crisis averted and another lesson learned - I am not above bribery.


1 comment:

Lacie and Stephen said...

I think that the fuzzy antanae (SP???) indicate that it is a moth. Not positive on that, just something I THINK I remember when studying butterflies...in 5th grade!! Also I think it matters how they land to "rest." If their wings are up together, it is usually a butterfly. If they are down it is a moth.....not for sure on that though!!!