8/10/2009

Pics from July

Well, I figured I would put a few pictures here from July. There really aren't too many stories to go with it, but I will let you konw what I remember form the pics. We got new shades for the fourth of July. Sydney just loves glasses and always wants to wear them around.
Just snapped a shot of Gideon wearing his hat from Venice.
Sydney showing off for the camera below.
Leann and Mary got to go to the New Kids on the Block concert and here is a picture from it below. They both loved it and were soooo happy to get to live out a childhood dream - even if it was 15 years later. Leann just keps talking about putting pictures on here of the concert, so I will leave it to her to get that done.
Finally, we just got to go to the grandparents a while ago and here was Sydney soaking up her grandpa time. Grandpa has become her favorite word basically. She is constantly asking where the grandpa's are and why. It is cute.