3/22/2011

New house pictures











I know there aren't many, but here are just a few inside pictures from moving in. It looks better now that we have some pictures on the walls of course, we are never low on those (painted, or photography kind). It's small but cute and fits our needs very well. Our neighbors are not storybook kind of people, but they could be worse. It's hard going to a duplex where what they do in their house affects us on our side and vice versa. We'll adjust though. =) God is good to have brought us to this house and I'm greatful for it. I know almost nothing else we saw would have given us as many benefits as we get from this place. So praise God for little blessings and big, and I'm glad I have noisy smoky neighbors as long as God let us have a house to have our teen come here too!

1 comment:

The Moores said...

Ha ha! I love how you describe your neighbors "not storybook kind of people", very polite of you. The house looks great. And I love that rug in your living room :).