4/27/2013

birthday

I had these beautiful flowers delivered to me from my fabulous best friend Laura.  I wasn't home and they got delivered to my neighbors, but I didn't realize it until the next day when I saw the door hanger.  They were just waiting for me to come get them I suppose =)  They were still beautiful the next day though


Ryan and I dropped all 3 kids off at a birthday party and we went to a new flower nursery we'd never been too, and loved it.  we found many plants that we'd never seen before.  the back flowers are geranium Ryan got me, but the white flowers on the bottom right of the pot are bacova and they hang down when they are bigger but they don't droop.  also the grass is fiber optic grass, which it has little white bulbs on the top of each blade.  we thought those were pretty cool.

These are anemones that isabelle helped me to pick out to add to the front.  it was a nice birthday for flowers!


ryan also took inspiration from Laura and I, and has been giving me a card litterally every day this month.  I have never had a birthday prolonged like this (in a good way)

1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

I'm glad you got them, even though it was a day late....Love you!