4/03/2013

Spring break

Every night of spring break the kids slept in the same room.  sometimes on the floor, toddler bed, in the same bed, etc.  we did have to abandon it the last night b/c there was too much playing, but they had a good time.  I found the girls like this one night, and hadn't even known they were in the same bed=)

There was much crocheting going on with us girls, though I admit my crochet posture is slightly different than Isabelle's!

 My sweet mother came down to spend some time taking care of us.  Obviously the kids were happy to have her too!  She was a tropper when it came time to play Polly Pockets.  Every day.  Several times a day.  Though I admit coming up with excuses to help her get out of it a few times


this was Gideon's spring break activity face.  xbox zoned.  I'm sure he wished he could have played more, but we did force them to play outside, go to the zoo, shopping, etc.  He managed to have other fun I think!

No comments: