5/22/2013

laundry

I got behind on laundry the other day and Ryan's brilliance took over.  he told me to dump the clean clothes on the floor and make the kids separate and fold their own clothes.  BRILLIANT!  I did help them though to cut down on the pout whining I did help them


Ryan bought me a ginormous peace lily the other day (on clearance of course) and it was so sad and droopy b/c the soil was completely dry.  he repotted it for me, with some miracle grow, and gave it a good solid watering and we could literally watch the leaves lifting over the hours that passed.  It was super cool!  they like humidity so the kids like to help mist it with the spray bottle (though I do it when they're not around sometimes so I get a chance once in a while)


This was just a sweet Piper and Sydney love moment


No comments: