5/29/2009

A Day Off

After all the traveling both weekends and walking and walking and walking, we decided one day it would be good just to lay around and not really do anything in the little town we were staying in. We decided to go for a walk and take some pictures of the little shops that we purchased things at and here they are. The first picture is the Gelateria where I purchased Gelatos from the Italian lady who spoke no English. It was really fun to try and talk with her because she kept asking me i I wanted to have all of the scoops (I asked for two) the same kind. I thought she kept asking if I wanted a bigger cone. It was confusing but fun to fend for myself when I can't speak the language. That is a part of the trip that I really loved.


This is the Pasticceria (pastry shop) that we went to 10 times or so while we were there. There were little pastries of many different varieties there, so we kept going and trying new things. She also didn't speak english so it took several tries a couple of times to get things that we wanted. The rest of the time we just took Titus or Angie with us so that we could just tell them what we wanted.

This is the pizza that Leann ordered a couple of times. It is called the Atomica becuase of all the ingredients on it. That is one thing about Leann, she wants to get her moneys worth so she gets something with everything on it.



This was my pizza that I ordered. I loved it because it had a blue cheese on it and it was extremely salty. I don't remember what it was called, but I ordered it several times. No wonder we didn't lose weight while we were there...even though it felt liked we walked to the moon and back some days.



This is a good summary of how we felt about our trip. It was a joy we will remember for our entire life.

No comments: