5/30/2009

Garage Sale Garage Sale Garage Sale

Yep, that is three garage sales up there and I even left out todays. Today is the fourth day of doing a garage sale at the house and today, we have sold $2.5o in an hour and a half. BUMMER. The last three times we did it though, we have made a total of $625ish!!! Can you believe it. Leann and I have talked a lot about what we are going to do with the money and the worst plan we have come up with is putting it on the school bill. The best plan is a flat screen tv - but we have one of those so who needs two. The other plans include using it for our Friday nights off so we have money to do stuff while we are trying to pay off the school bill. (I like this one, but who knows if we will be able to keep it up because we aren't so well with money laying around.) That is why I do online bill pay so that I know I can't spend the money that is in my account because it is already scheduled to leave my account. Come December though, Leann and I wil have finally paid off my school bill of $28,000! How great will that be? Then we can get a new car and pay that off for years as well!!! HA. Hope you all are having a great day out there.

No comments: