9/11/2012

the Lion King

My sweet mother-in-law decided to treat us all to the Lion King play while it was here in Wichita on Friday.  (Those of you around for my childhood may recognize the dress Sydney is wearing)

We were all VERY excited

The bongos that were played throughout the show

Grandma diane and the kids

Waiting for the show to start


We of course couldn't take any pictures during the actual show, but for those of you too far away to look through isabelle's memory book that she bought, here are just a couple of pages.  It's a beautiful book and anytime you all are here, I'm sure she'll show it to you.



It was a FANTASTIC performance and a great memory for all of us.  I would definately reccomend anyone with the chance to go see this spectacular performace with TREMENDOUSLY talented singers, actors and the costumes and sets were just impressive beyond what I can describe.

No comments: